What Is Paxlovid (Paxista)?
Paxlovid is an antiviral medicine that contains two different medicines in it that are nirmatrelvir 150 mg and ritonavir 100 mg. The medicine basically helps moderate and mild levels covid-19 patients and stops it from developing into a serious covid-19 situation. The medicine is only going to help people who recently tested positive for the covid issue. In one tablet of nirmatrelvir, you will find 150 mg of the active ingredient and in one tablet of ritonavir, you will find 100 mg of the active ingredient. To know more details about the medicine, go through the blog below.
Paxlovid (Paxista) Drug Interactions
The paxlovid interacts with a set of other medicines. Those medicines are Alfuzosin, Antiarrhythmics (such as amiodarone, dronedarone, etc), Apalutamide, Bosentan, Colchicine, Ergot alkaloids (such as dihydroergotamine, ergotamine), Pain medications (pethidine, propoxyphene), Antipsychotics (such as lurasidone, pimozide), Ranolazine, Rifampin, Seizures drugs (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin), Sildenafil and other pde type5 inhibitors, and Statin drugs (simvastatin).
Drug interactions can cause serious side effects in your body. That is why it is important to discuss with the physician what medicines you are consuming. Whenever you are visiting the physician then you should keep a list of medications you are already consuming and show it to them and they will ensure your safety.
How To Take Paxlovid (Paxista) ?
You should follow some tips listed below for consuming the paxlovid medicine-
- You should always take the medicine as a whole. Never break or chew the tablet in order to get the best results.
- You should use the medicine with a glassful of water.
- You should take the medicine on an empty stomach.
- Never consume junk food when you are using medicine.
How Does Paxlovid (Paxista) Work?
The working of the medicine initiates with the nirmatrelvir medicine. The salt is going to dissolve and find the covid causing virus in your body. It will enter their body and stop them from multiplying which the situation of covid-19 does not get worse. The second salt ritonavir ensures that the nirmatrelvir works better to stop the virus from growing in your body.
Uses Of Paxlovid (Paxista)
The main use of Paxlovid medicine is helping patients with covid-19. The main task of medicine in this case is to stop the issue from getting worse and cure the issue.
Paxlovid (Paxista) Side Effect
Side effects that might appear in your body when you are using the medicine are-
- You might notice allergic reactions because of the medicine like hives, swelling on your face, sore throat, skin rashes, etc.
- You might notice a loss of appetite and yellow skin due to the medicine.
- You might notice dark urine and jaundice due to the medicine.
- Abdominal pain is also common because of the medicine.
- Muscle aches might also happen because of the medicine.
- Your blood pressure might increase because of the medicine.
- Diarrhea can also happen in your body because of the medicine.
- Nausea might also happen in your body because of the medicine.
You should contact your physician if any side effect gets worse and out of control. They can help you in controlling the side effects of the medicine.
How Long Does It Take For Paxlovid (Paxista) To Work?
The salt will start working immediately after dissolving in your body. But you can notice visible results of the medicine within 4-5 days of using the medicine regularly.
Does Paxlovid (Paxista) treat Covid?
Paxlovid helps a person who has moderate to mild levels of covid-19. People find medicine to save them from hospitalization and death because it does not let the issues become worse. It stops the growth of viral cells in your body and the immune system is going to eliminate the rest of the cells.
Paxlovid (Paxista) Dosage
The dosage of the medicine is already decided. You have to take 2 tablets of nirmatrelvir and one tablet of ritonavir as one dose. In one day you have to take 2 such doses and this cycle will continue for 5 days. After that, you should visit your physician to analyze your situation. After that, they will decide if you need more doses or not.
Where To Buy Paxlovid (Paxista)?
You should choose the Buyivermectin24.net website to buy the Paxlovid medicine. The reasons behind this are-
- The Buyivermectin24.net website will always provide you with high-quality medicine which is procured from the original manufacturer. This will help in ensuring that you have the best results.
- You will get the medicine at the lowest possible price. They do it by providing you with regular discounts and offers.
- The website also offers 24/7 support to everyone on the website. This helps in making the medicine-buying journey easy.
Paxlovid (Paxista) Review
According to physicians and consumers, the medicine is really helpful when it comes to covid-19. It has helped in providing relief from the symptoms of covid-19 that a person is facing. 85% of people find the medicine helpful as it saves them from hospitalization and reduces the chances of death.
- Always store the medicine at a temperature below 28 degrees Celsius and never freeze it.
- Keep the medicine in a dark and dry place to maintain its high quality.
- You must keep the medicine away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from your kids and pets as it is unsafe for them.
Is Paxlovid (Paxista) Safe?
Yes, the paxlovid medicine is completely safe to use. But there is a whole set of interactions of the medicine which you have to check that you are safe from. For that, you should visit your physician.
Can Kids Take Paxlovid (Paxista)?
No, kids are not safe to use the paxlovid medicine. Anyone who is below 12 years of age or has weight below 40 kg should not consume the medicine. Also, you should check the safety of kids for paxlovid medicine specially from the physician.
Is Paxlovid (Paxista)Available Over The Counter?
No, the medicine is not available over the counter. The main reason behind this is there are a lot of interactions with the medicine that one needs to take care of. That is why for your safety you need a prescription for the medicine. Also if someone is found buying or selling medicine without a prescription then they might have to face bad consequences.
Can You Drink Alcohol While Taking Paxlovid (Paxista)?
No, drinking is completely unsafe with the Paxlovid medicine. If you use alcohol then it might give rise to various side effects in your body. Also, the medicine might not show its action in a few cases.
Who Can Take Paxlovid (Paxista)?
Paxlovid is an authorized medicine to use in case of mild to moderate covid-19 issues. People who are above 12 years of age and have the weight of at least 40 kg until the age of 50 can consume the medicine safely. In this situation, you should contact your physician as soon as possible and get a prescription for the medicine.
Is Paxlovid (Paxista) An Antibiotic?
Yes, paxlovid is an antiviral therapy that contains 2 different medicines that are nirmatrelvir and ritonavir.
How Much Does Paxlovid (Paxista) Cost?
The cost of paxlovid medicine varies from website to website based on offers and discounts they have. This makes the cost variable.